To ensure the public's safety we have the following safety measures in place.
1. All Employees and volunteers are required to wear masks.
2. The temperature of all staff and volunteers are being taken at the beginning of their shift.
3. High touch services such as carts, door handles, etc. are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day.
4. Bathroom and water fountains are closed to the public.
5. Precautions are in place for incoming donations prior to them being placed on the sales floor.
6. We have and will continue to follow all guidelines handed down form local, state, and federal offices.